Thursday, April 23, 2015

Houma Wedding: Amanda & Chris - Happy Couple

It's only taken me two years, many weddings in between, and the Robichaux fam adding a baby or two for me to finally get Chris and Amanda posted on the blog!! Not only have they changed and grown, but so have we and so many of their vendors! Amanda & Chris's wedding was my second wedding (see the next blog about how it went!). It's amazing what can happen in that short amount of time!

Amanda & Chris (and really all of the Robichauxs, Roques, Orys, and Pattersons and my clients I've gotten from them) represent It's Your Time Events so well. They all come from families dedicated to each other and rich in spirit! They all know how to work but also how to relax and truly enjoy life and most of them love LSU too :) And while I didn't get to meet Mr. Eddie, I have heard so much about him and read about him. I do believe he is smiling down on the ladies in his life because they are genuine reflections of his love and faith in God. I am so blessed to have met and gotten to know them. 

Amanda and Chris were married in Houma, Louisiana at the oh so beautiful St. Francis de Sales Cathedral. She prepped at home with her mom and closest friends. He prepped at a local hotel with his family and friends. They planned on a beautiful scene at a local building for their first look but it had rained off and on all week. So, when it was time for their first look, they didn't let the change in location deter them or their day....you can definitely see Amanda's joy and love in their first look pics! Following the ceremony was a gorgeous tented reception at Ellendale Country Club. With its rolling greens and ample space, you couldn't help but enjoy every aspect of the scenery! 















































Aunt V, I'm not sure if you remember sitting in Aimee's hotel room telling me how much I did for Mrs. Pam...but I do. I remember it like it was yesterday. You told me I helped Mrs. Pam get through a very important time of her life without Mr. Eddie, this entire family helped me get through some of my own tough times.  

It is truly amazing how God works....in those very mysterious ways...he puts people in our lives exactly when we need them. I will forever hold a place in my heart for all of them! (Pretty sure I've said that before :) 

To Amanda and Chris - happy 2 year anniversary and many congrats on the new bebe!!! Sending love hugs and many happy blessings your way! 

xoxo


Make Up by MakeUp By Meggan
Ceremony Music by Rachel Van Voorhees
Reception Band Souled Out


If you're planning your wedding and would like some help, we'd love to help make your day all that you want it to be! Give us a call or shoot us an email! We cover everything from Baton Rouge to Grand Isle and can start at the beginning or help at the end. It's your day! We are there for you!