Friday, September 5, 2014

New Orleans Wedding: Because sometimes, All You Need Is Love - Chelsea Mae and Rob Belushi are married

I worked with Chelsea Mae Wernsman and Rob Belushi from a distance. Both living in California, they wanted to get married in NOLA. Chelsea is such a sweetheart and so down to earth I couldn't help but want to make the night go just right for them. And then when I met her mom and dad and Rob and his mom, I was smitten. They are so close and so supportive of each other! Chelsea had family literally stringing lights at the W French Quarter the day of the wedding. They were on ladders and in trees and did whatever I needed or Chelsea Mae needed. After all, she'd done this plenty of times before for them. Now it was her turn. And, during the ceremony, instead of traditional readings, grandparents told stories or said something special to both of them. A beautiful lady both inside and out her day turned out to be so pretty and I am so happy for her and Rob. I wish them nothing but love and happiness and blessings in the future!





















Do you see his face? He's seeing his bride for the first time that day. I love that face!!!! And I'm so glad 1216 captured it!!!

























Day of Coordination by It's Your Time Events, Erin St Pierre England
Photography by 1216 Studio
Reception Music: Decades DJ
Cake: Haydels